Work & Experience
1. University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM (September 2018 – May 2019)
- Research Internet of Things concepts and devices along with their applications. Studied BLE beacons and Passive RFID for location tracking applications.
- Coordinated with investors to make purchases of equipment that helped improve the lab. Responsible for installing and maintaining the equipment in the lab.
- Presented research and work being done in the lab to visitors to the University at open houses and visits with potential research partners.
2. Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM (March 2019 – Current)
Year Round Intern (current)
- Developed a program to sense surrounding environment such as pressure, temperature and humidity, through the use of an Arduino/Raspberry Pi. Graphically showed the changes in the environment through real time plotting.